The City Sightseeing tour of Corfu offers the perfect way to see the sights and sounds of the city. See and hear Corfu’s history and experience the famous sights and monuments aboard our double-decker buses, which will pick you up at your cruise terminal. Our daily ticket gives you the flexibility to explore all the bus stops at your leisure.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 8 languages available
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of
- 2 bus tour routes & 14 stops around Corfu. Create your own itinerary to explore the Island
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket any time before the end of 2021.
- Kanoni Route: 24hr ticket (single route)
- Achillion Route: 24hr ticket (single route)
- Kanoni & Achillion Routes: 24hr ticket (combined routes)
There are so many things to see within the city of Corfu on our open-top buses. Hop on to one of our bus tours as soon as you arrive in Corfu on your cruise and we’ll take you straight to the best sites of the city! After you board the bus at Corfu New Port, we’ll be on our way to Kanoni Hotel. Here there are lots of things to do and see. Why not go for a spot of shopping in the local shops? Or grab a bite to eat! Be sure to try
the local traditional cuisine, such as “sofrito”, “pastitsada”, “bourdeto”, and wash them down with local award-winning beer or wine or the local refreshment “tsitsimbira.”
Next up is Spilia Square, where you’ll find the new fortress of Corfu. Relax, unwind, and take a leisurely stroll through the grounds to enjoy the magnificent views of the Old Town. The Old Town has been a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 2007 and its unique architecture and a plethora of Venetian and Anglo-French elements put it at the center of Corfu’s heritage.
Last on the agenda is Old Port where you can soak up the sunshine and enjoy the Seabreeze! Get your ticket online today.